Official regulation of the promotional campaign “Win a trip to Dubai”
Campaign promotion period: 25th July 2019 – 25th October 2019
SECTION 1: THE ORGANIZER OF THE CAMPAIGN
1) The promotional campaign called “Win a trip to Dubai”, (called from now on “the campaign”) is organized by Notions Global Trading Co. LLC, based in Dubai, Dubai Investment Park -2, Plot 597-603, United Arab Emirates, VAT No 100236140800003, fiscal attribute UAE, who holds the quality of personal data controller and can process the personal data of the participants in the Campaign according to current legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as well as with the other applicable rules, telephone nr +971 4 8832236 hereinafter referred to as “the Organizer” or “Notions Global Trading Co. LLC”.
2) The campaign is implemented through the flowing company:
HAPPY MARKET TRADING COMPANY PTE. LTD
M. New Plot | Ameenee Magu | Malé 20307 | Republic of Maldives
The parties decide that “SECTION 1: The organizer of the campaign”, changes as follows:
3) The campaign will be conducted in accordance with the rules of this Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the "Official Regulation"), mandatory for participants. The Organizer reserves the right to modify or amend this Regulation, including the duration and dates / times / times stipulated in the Official Regulation during the Campaign, as well as the right to suspend, terminate, interrupt and / or prolong the campaign period, by drafting an additional contract, in order for such changes to take effect within 24 hours from the public announcement, by displaying in the shops participating in the campaign, by publishing on the website www.winatriptodubai.com or using other means of informing the public.
SECTION 2: PLACE AND DURATION OF THE PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN
1) The campaign is organized and conducted within the territory of the Republic of Maldives , between 25th July 2019, 00:00:01 – 25th October 2019, 23:59:59 (hereinafter referred to as the "Campaign Period") in the stores listed at the end of this regulation, in Annex 1, in compliance with the mechanism provided in Section 5
*as well as in any store where Chocodate products specifically manufactured for this promotion are sold
2) The Organizer does not assume responsibility for situations in which the campaign promotion cannot be conducted in optimal conditions in a particular store due to causes out of the Organizer’s reach, causes of unavailability of the store or unavailability of stocks of the participating products or any situation which does not allow the promotional campaign to take place under the conditions established by the official regulation.
SECTION 3: PARTICIPATION RIGHT
1) The campaign is addressed to all consumers residing in Republic of Maldives, being at least 18 years old on the start of the Campaign day, who comply with the terms and conditions of the Official Regulation.
2) The employees of Notions Global Trading Co. LLC, HAPPY MARKET TRADING COMPANY PTE LTD., and their associate companies involved, as well as their family members (children, parents, siblings, and spouses) are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
3) Participation in this Campaign involves the full knowledge and acceptance by the participants of this Official Regulation.
SECTION 4: PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS
1) Any "Chocodate" limited edition product with the Chocodate label "Win a Trip to Dubai" with a 100 grams weight, imported and / or distributed by HAPPY MARKET TRADING L.L.C in Republic of Maldives is considered a "Participating Product" in this Campaign. The participating products have, inside the package, a card which has a unique number, preceded by the description "Win a trip to Dubai".
2) The campaign runs within the stock availability of the Participating Products, on the shelf, in the Participating stores of this Campaign.
3) After the Campaign ends, the participating products described above lose the status of a product participating in this campaign, thus, the Organizer is not liable or obliged towards the consumers who purchase such Products outside of the Campaign Period or after the Campaign ended.
SECTION 5: MECHANISM OF THE CAMPAIGN
1) In order to participate in this Campaign and have the chance to win the prize offered by the Organizer, based on the raffle draw, the participants must follow the following mechanism:
a) To acquire at least one or more participating products specified in the same tax receipt (defined in accordance with Section 4, paragraph 1 of this Official Regulation) during the Campaign Period from any Participating Location.
b) To unpack the products packaging and enroll with the unique number on the coupon found inside the product bag, on the days and within the timeframe specified in Section 2, at www.winatriptodubai.com. Participants must keep the tax receipt until extraction and submit it to the organizer as proof of purchase of a participating product / products according to the Official Regulation.
c) When enrolling on www.winatriptodubai.com, the participant will be asked for his: coupon number, name, surname, gender, birthday, address, phone number, e-mail address. The participant confirms the validity of all information provided with the registration of the unique number and sends all required data for processing.
SECTION 6: PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN PRIZES
1) The prizes offered within this Campaign are as follows:
-1 economy class ticket for 1 person – (Male’-Dubai) route
-3 nights accommodation for 1 adult at a 4-star hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
-1 entrance ticket to the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa
-1 ticket for a memorable trip in the desert
-1 ticket for a cruise with a traditional sailboat
-1 coach tickets for a Dubai city tour
2) The total commercial value of the prizes offered within the Campaign is 1,200 USD.
3) Campaign participants are not subject to any additional direct costs for participating in the Campaign, except for the normal campaign spending (the cost of purchasing the Campaign Product).
4) There may be additional indirect costs for the participants.
These may be any additional stops made by the airline, either planned or unplanned, that will be spent by the participant or the airline, as the case may be.
5) The prize does not include the cost of insurance documents, car rental, various transfers from the airport to the hotel and vice versa, visas, food or drinks.
6) It is the participants obligation to ensure that they have a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months, insurance documents, any necessary vaccines and visas for departure.
7) No prize money is awarded. In the present campaign, the awarded prizes can be replaced with another trip to another chosen city by the winner, within the limit of USD 1,200.00.
8) The prizes, as shown in the images used on the Campaign promotion material, are for presentation only.
SECTION 7: VALIDATION OF WINNERS AND GRANTING PREMIUMS
1) Validation of winners
In order to receive the prize offered within this Campaign, consisting of a trip to Dubai, participants who enrolled on www.winatriptodubai.com have the obligation, after extracting the winning number, to submit to the organizer the unique code found in the Chocodate 100g package as well as the original tax receipt. It must be issued during the Campaign Period, thus proving the purchase of at least one participating product or several participating products under the conditions of the Official Regulation.
2) Awarding prizes
The award will be made one month after the end of the campaign by the Organizer. On 20th November 2019 the winner will be drawn. One month after the end of the campaign, the winner will be contacted by the Organizer via the email / phone number and instructed to claim the prize. Upon extraction a winner will be selected.
When awarding the prize, the organizer will retrieve from the winner the original of the card with the unique code for which he has awarded the prize and will mention the prize "awarded", stating that he was in possession of the prize.
SECTION 8: ERRORS, CARDS / NON-CORRESPONDING FISCAL BONDS
1) Tax receipts or unique codes that are damaged, falsified, invented, contain any erasures and any imitation by any means, are void and will not be considered in the Campaign. Any attempt to falsify will be punished according to the legislation in force.
2) The organizer of this Campaign does not assume any responsibility for such inappropriate tax receipts / unique codes (damaged, falsified, lost, alienated, etc.) or that do not comply with the present Regulations and will not be obliged to award / hand over the prize on the basis of such tax receipts/unique codes. Also, the Organizer of this Campaign does not take responsibility for any situation that is not due to its exclusive fault and which could affect the right to participate in this Campaign of any person.
SECTION 9: LIABILITY
1) The Organizer does not take responsibility and will not be considered as a party on any lawsuit involving ownership of the prize / unique code. No dispute over ownership of the prizes will affect the principle that the Organizer will award the prize to the person who complies with the rules of this Official Regulation and presents the appropriate documents.
2) The Promoter will award the prize winner who has taken part in the Campaign in accordance with the provisions of these Official Rules.
3) If the Organizer finds that a winner has not fulfilled and / or has not complied with the conditions set forth in this Official Regulation, the Organizer / Company reserves the right to suspend / cancel the rights and benefits of the winner at any time without the Organizer owing any indemnity or payment to that winner. If the Organizer / Company finds such situations after the prize has already been awarded, that winner will indemnify the Organizer for all damage suffered and will refund to the Organizer the amount of the prize and the associated expenses incurred by the Organizer / Company in connection with it.
4) The Organizer and Company do not assume responsibility for situations in which participants acquire products not participating in the Campaign during the Campaign period. The Organizer have the right to invalidate / cancel the unique codes / tax receipts containing false or badly misrepresented information and / or that do not meet the conditions required for their validity by these Official Regulations.
5) The Organizer and / or Company are entitled to take all necessary measures in case of attempted fraud, abuse or any other attempts that may affect the deployment, image of the Campaign and / or the Organizer / Company or the costs of this Campaign. Any attempt to influence the Campaign results will result in the Participant being excluded from the Campaign. If people who have influenced or facilitated the winning of the prize illegally / fraudulently or have attempted to do so, are identified, the Organizer may request that those people be held accountable on the basis of existing evidence.
6) The Organizer is under no obligation to maintain correspondence with applicants with ineligible tax receipts / unique codes in accordance with these Official Regulations or with applicants who appear after the actual award of the prize or after the deadline for claiming the prize provided in these Official Regulations. The Organizer's responsibility for awarding the prize is limited in accordance with the provisions of this Official Regulation.
SECTION 10: NOTIFICATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1) The Organizer processes personal data in accordance with current legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as a personal data controller.
2) Personal data which will be collected in this Campaign through the www.winatriptodubai.com website will not be disclosed to third parties except for the Organizer's empowered and contracted partners and the cases in which the Organizer and / or Employers have to comply with obligations imposed by the legislation in force.
3) The data provided by the campaign participants will be processed by the Organizer and its employees and will be used by them only for the development and supervision of the Campaign's proper conduct, particularly with a view to awarding the prize and supervising its award.
4) The refusal of participants to provide their personal data in a correct and complete manner for the above mentioned purposes will result in the impossibility of entering the winning prize in the Campaign.
5) The Organizer guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data of all participants. The campaign participant, as the person concerned, has, according to current legislation, the following rights: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data, the right to opposition, the right not to be the subject of an individual decision and the right to appeal to justice.
6) Participants have the right to obtain from the Organizer, on request and free of charge, once a year, confirmation that the data concerning them is processed or not and they also have the right to oppose any time, for legitimate reasons, the data that is intended to processing, except where there are legal provisions to the contrary. Participants have the right to request, in writing, to the Organizer, to delete or update personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. For the exercise of these rights, the Campaign Participant will submit a written request dated and signed to Notions Global Trading Co. LLC, based in Dubai, Dubai Investment Park -2, Plot 597-603, United Arab Emirates, to the Department of Marketing.
SECTION 11: TAXES
1) The Organizer undertakes to calculate, withhold and pay the tax due for prizes awarded to winners in accordance with the applicable income tax legislation, from the organizer’s fiscal headquarters.
2) Any other obligations of a fiscal nature or of any other nature in connection with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
SECTION 12: FORCE MAJEURE
1) Force majeure is unforeseeable and unavoidable, occurrences after the entry into force of these Official Rules, which cannot be controlled by the Organizer that prevent him to fulfill its obligations under the Official Rules.
2) If a situation of force majeure partially prevents or delays the campaign or its continuation according to the Official Rules, the Organizer will be relieved of the responsibility for implementing its obligations for the period in which such delays will take place. The Organizer assumes no obligation to extend the campaign period corresponding to the duration of the force majeure event or to modify the schedule of the event or participating locations following the occurrence of an event of force majeure.
3) The Organizer reserves the right to terminate or suspend at any time the Campaign, for reasons beyond his control or if events occur that would significantly hamper the progress in optimal conditions of this Campaign. The organizer will inform the public as soon as possible on the suspension or interruption of the campaign by displaying the message in the participating locations, by publishing on the website www.winatriptodubai.com or other means of public information.
SECTION 13: LITIGATIONS
1) Any litigation between the Organizer and the participants in this Campaign will be solved amicably, and if this is not possible, the litigation will be settled by the competent courts in Dubai UAE.
2) Any complaints relating to the Campaign will be sent to the Organizer at the following address: Notions Global Trading Co. LLC, based in Dubai, Dubai Investment Park -2, Plot 597-603, United Arab Emirates, within 10 days from the date of the Campaign termination, according to the provisions of the Official Regulation. After that, the Organizer will no longer consider any referral or complaint.
3) Possible complaints will include:
a) the name, residence, as well as other data necessary to identify the applicant;
b) presenting the facts on which the complaint is based.
Reports / complaints will be resolved within 10 business days of receipt.
4) The Organizer / Company have no obligation to maintain correspondence with senders of any complaints that are or appear to be unfounded or excessive due to their repetitive character.
SECTION 14: OFFICIAL REGULATION
1) By participating in this Campaign, participants undertake to comply with all the provisions, terms and conditions of this Official Regulation.
2) The Official Rules for participation are available free of charge to any applicant in any of the following ways:
- by a written request sent to Notions Global Trading Co. LLC, based in Dubai, Dubai Investment Park -2, Plot 597-603, United Arab Emirates, or
- on the website www.winatriptodubai.com.
3) According to the Organizer's decision, the Campaign may be advertised for the purpose of informing the public, including through advertising and / or informative materials. The information that such materials contain will be interpreted in accordance with and supplemented with the provisions of these Official Regulations.
This Official Regulation has been signed in an original copy which will remain in the Public Notary's archive and in 3 duplicates today, ___ / ___ / ___, the date of authentication by the Notary Public.
Please enter your coupon code
Please enter your first name
Please enter your mobile number
Please enter your email address
Please enter a valid email address
Please accept our terms and conditions
This coupon code does not exist
This coupon code is already used
The coupon code is empty